What would you like to see changed for next year?
warrior Offline

Threads: 2
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year?
I would love to see a two lap electric race, but this could only be achieved either by running a slower pace, 'Mugen' who posts on here said some months ago they could do two laps now but at a slower speed, or by changing bikes at the pitstop, which is what the Formula E cars do, but obviously this would double the cost of competing.

Changing batteries I dont think is possible, the batteries are an integral part of the machine and are spaced in various places, as someone else said in an earlier post it would probably take a similar amount of time to a superbike engine change.

i would like to see the class develop as it gives some variety, but I think for the class to ever increase grid size it would require someone like Mugen to market customer motor kits for teams to then build a competitive bike around, and then provide updated parts to those teams as development continues, similar to the satellite Motogp set up.
24-06-2015, 11:05 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Dougboy - 24-06-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by warrior - 24-06-2015, 11:05 AM