What would you like to see changed for next year?
Yamanx Offline

Threads: 12
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year?
(25-06-2015, 09:48 AM)AntG Wrote: You can't really do too much from the racing side of things, if you wanted to add a new category you would have to drop a race because as the last couple of years have shown it can all get very congested due to postponements.

Yes, probably true, but the electric bikes can go for me, also I'm not a big fan of the twins, I know, I know a lot of people are and a lot of riders like them as an introduction to the Mountain Course.

But for me its practically a one make series, only raced on roads in Ireland, different to a proper one model series as the bikes are unevenly matched. They're converted road bikes and the more you spend the better.

I liked them at first, as it introduced some different riders winning and they look and sound considerably different to the other classes.

Given the choice, I would much prefer to see Moto 3 bikes out there. I dont advocate dropping a SS race as the cost of bringing over a SS machine for just one race would be daft.

You could, I suppose run a Super Sport and 600 Super Stock class together, so those that could not afford the cost of a SS machine can run in the 600's, a bit like running your stock bike in the senior. But I'm not sure there is the space available, its pretty over subscribed anyway.

And I like Subway, its cheap and a tad healthier the McDonalds Smile

"By all means think yourself big, but never think others small........."  R.F. Scott
25-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Dougboy - 24-06-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Yamanx - 25-06-2015, 10:05 AM