What would you like to see changed for next year?
cookie77 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year?
(25-06-2015, 10:05 AM)Yamanx Wrote: Yes, probably true, but the electric bikes can go for me, also I'm not a big fan of the twins, I know, I know a lot of people are and a lot of riders like them as an introduction to the Mountain Course.

But for me its practically a one make series, only raced on roads in Ireland, different to a proper one model series as the bikes are unevenly matched. They're converted road bikes and the more you spend the better.

I liked them at first, as it introduced some different riders winning and they look and sound considerably different to the other classes.

Given the choice, I would much prefer to see Moto 3 bikes out there. I dont advocate dropping a SS race as the cost of bringing over a SS machine for just one race would be daft.

You could, I suppose run a Super Sport and 600 Super Stock class together, so those that could not afford the cost of a SS machine can run in the 600's, a bit like running your stock bike in the senior. But I'm not sure there is the space available, its pretty over subscribed anyway.

And I like Subway, its cheap and a tad healthier the McDonalds Smile

I Like the twins, hopefully Honda, Suzuki + triumph will up their game to give it an even playing field as its a bit embarrassing seeing the kmr's pulling away even when bikes are slipstreaming them at the NW200- ryan's bike was even pulling away from Mcwilliams's KMR kawasaki.

The only thing I'd like to see changed is as said, the rider's keeping their start numbers as per the programme, and also that the number of people allowed on the start line being reduced, it was absolute carnage up there this year with people just wandering around up there not involved in any way with the teams.

Really felt for Guy when he came out last minute to sit on his bike only to have about 50 mobile phones shoved in his face, all the riders looked uncomfortable with the attention up there not just guy either, other than team members/family and limited 'VIP's' (I use the phrase vip very lightly) I don't see any need for it.

Otherwise not much needs to be changed, It was a great tt so well dont to all involved.
25-06-2015, 10:48 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Dougboy - 24-06-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by cookie77 - 25-06-2015, 10:48 AM