What would you like to see changed for next year?
Smidsy Offline
Orange Army - Windy Corner

Threads: 1
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year?
(25-06-2015, 08:54 PM)Andy from Kazakhstan Wrote: As in the 4 Yorkshiremen sketch "You were lucky"

Me and the Mrs signed on online and went to collect our warrants etc on Thurs of practice week only to be told, no programs left, no packs, no 2015 bar, no drinks cup and no Bushys beer token. Just the privilege of paying £15 for a program necessary for carrying out our, albeit voluntary, jobs.

Maybe they could have some type of system which allocates a pack to every marshal who signs on online or by post, and then any remaining packs go to the ones who just turn up at the IOMTT marshals hut to volunteer, just a thought.

Apparently, TTMA were allocated 1600 programmes, BUT I believe we had in excess of 1800 marshals sign on.
I agree re system needed to address, ie, the organisers need to provide more, or TTMA have to put in place some criteria to be eligible to receive a pack as we now do for priority SP bookings, and/or for those who sign on online etc.

PS Andy, sorry, I actually think I got one  of the last two packs on the Thursday of practice week before they were restocked, others in the office behind me didn't get any, around 10.30am.
"I stole these views from the cools kids, so I could fit in."
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, you get old because you stop riding
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2015, 09:24 AM by Smidsy.)
26-06-2015, 09:23 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Dougboy - 24-06-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Smidsy - 26-06-2015, 09:23 AM