What would you like to see changed for next year?
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year?
well someone must have thought it wasn't nonsense , wonder who that was ACU DED , with the speeds of the bikes these days and riders like Chris Palmer saying that the big 1000cc bikes are too fast for the Island they have to do everything they can to minimize the risks or if a corner says they were neglectful and did not do everything they could they would get shut down end of , they do constant risk assessments of all aspects of running the TT and I assume that in one of their meetings they decided that the safety would be enhanced if they brought out the new system , so I don't think it can be all nonsense , the riders safety MUST come first , and well before you THINKING you know , when you don't at all , but we have been through this a load of times and as yet not one of you  has come up with any substantial reason for putting what a spectator thinks over the safety of a rider , it boils down to priorities , and for me what a spectator misguidedly thinks he knows should NOT come before the riders safety , call it nonsense if you like , but it's a nonsense backed  by common sense like it or not  , there are other ways of achieving that safety aspect cut the laps from six to three , it would still be a longer race than most short circuit races , run it in two legs with half the riders in each leg , come up with alternatives when you get your heads out of the sand , we have to move with the times or become extinct 
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2015, 10:03 PM by Malcolm.)
28-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Dougboy - 24-06-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Steady the Edward - 28-06-2015, 11:21 PM