What would you like to see changed for next year?
Moderator2 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year?
(29-06-2015, 10:30 AM)Steady the Edward Wrote: Well who would have thought that I would get reprimanded for standing up for the establishment ME after all the times I have pulled them to bit's over the years , sorry Moderator 2 if you feel I over stepped the mark , but I am not one for biting my tongue especially when I feel that all I posted was true and in line with the establishment , I will step back and sit on the side lines for I am not sure I can bite my tongue that much but will try

The note wasn't aimed entirely at you Eddie, lively debate is fine, and everyone has views and opinions, your knowledge and input is appreciated, but bearing in mind the events of the past couple of weeks we just need to stay on-topic and keep things from degenerating into online arguments which is where this thread in general looked to be going.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2015, 10:03 PM by Malcolm.)
29-06-2015, 12:01 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Dougboy - 24-06-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Moderator2 - 29-06-2015, 12:01 PM