What would you like to see changed for next year?
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year?
Sorry Alfie but you say (  once your sat on your machine nothing else matters ) well I am very sorry but there is one hell of a lot that matters your safety my safety and the safety of your fellow competitors not to mention the punter sat on the hedge back and the organisers MUST and most of the time do their best to make everyone's experience as SAFE as it is possible to do in spite of the don't change anything brigade , sorry but I say it once again we must move with the times ,
people are making comparisons with Macau race distance 57.042 miles , and the North west 200 that was as its name implies run over 200 miles is now run as 53.82 mile legs they are totally different or have moved with the times as we must , or run the risk of losing what we all love for ever

and ps in answer to your question (  really mate - what's that comment based on ? ) it is based on the principal that the organisers have to at times protect riders from themselves otherwise we would still have some turning up riding in flat caps saying well thats how we have always done it we know what we are doing  , no we have to have rules and we have to change those rules as we go to stay as on top of safety or ????
and finally can I through your closing words strait back at you  ( ... Just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong. )

I rest my case
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2015, 10:02 PM by Malcolm.)
29-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Dougboy - 24-06-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Steady the Edward - 29-06-2015, 08:56 PM