What would you like to see changed for next year?
bsa499 Offline

Threads: 49
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year?
I know that passing on the TT Course can be difficult but all competitors are at least National Road Race licence holders so they should be both experienced and competent at overtaking. Personally I never had any problems starting in pairs either but it seems that's not acceptable now. As for start numbers I've been happy with mine. The only problems I had occurred in the 2013 Senior Classic when start positions were decided on practice performance. I struggled in practice, was relegated to the back of the grid and had to make a lot of passes on riders I wouldn't normally race with. It was very exciting, a bit frightening at times but ultimately rewarding. Overall though I have confidence in the organiser's ability to 'seed' the whole field and if someone puts up an exceptional performance in practice its within their gift to promote them up the grid. I would like to see some machine variety in future though.
13-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by Dougboy - 24-06-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year? - by bsa499 - 13-07-2015, 04:16 PM