BENNETTS SUZUKI EAGER FOR BRANDS BSB
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
BENNETTS SUZUKI EAGER FOR BRANDS BSB
[Image: bennettsuzukilogo.jpg]

The Bennetts Suzuki team is eager to get back to Brands Hatch this weekend for round six of the MCE British Superbike series, and is confident of a strong result at the popular Kentish circuit.

Despite competing on the Indy layout earlier in the season, the team returns to a circuit where it enjoyed a strong showing in April, with Christian Iddon lapping under the existing lap record in qualifying.

With the team and riders working hard to improve the setup of their GSX-R1000 machines at the last few rounds, spirits are high ahead of Friday's free practice sessions and Sunday's races.

[Image: halsallprebrands1.jpg]

Christian Iddon,

"We've got some data from the Indy round here in April which helps. Obviously we've got another six or seven corners or so to work out too, but we're in a good place. We've been improving and making progress with the bike and our pace has been good, even if that progress hasn't been showing in the results for whatever reason. But it's time to stop making excuses and time to prove it. We've got some new parts to try too, so I'm excited about those, and can't wait to get to work on Friday."

Josh Waters,

"We've made steps with the setup of the bike, it's just finding that last bit that'll make the difference in the races. The info we have from the last time we were here in April will help and I think my feeling on the bike will be a lot better this weekend. The whole team has been working hard and the guys have a solid plan for Friday, and I'm looking forward to getting on the bike again."

Jack Valentine -Bennetts Suzuki Team Manager,

"Onward and upward this weekend. We were in good shape last time we were here even though it was on the Indy, and Christian was under the lap record in qualifying, so we have a lot of positives to go on this weekend. There's some high speed stuff once you come off the Indy circuit which should be good for us, and we had the bike setup well last time we were here. Since then everyone has worked hard to solve some of the issues we've had and we've had a thorough look through the data from Knockhill, and I'm thoroughly optimistic we'll be back where we should be this weekend."

The opening free practice session will take place on Friday 17 July at 10:15am, with racing getting underway from 13:30 on Sunday 19 July.
16-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Website Find Reply