Unregistered

very slow!
Board has been very slow the past few days! Where is everyone? Cheers John
26-09-2003, 08:26 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: very slow!
Hi John,

I'm still here, down under. Huge football weekend coming up for those interested. Saturday night in Norway is the final speedway GP for the season with Australian, Jason Crump, one point ahead of Dane, Nicki Pedersen. Of course we Aussies are hoping for a victory from Jason which will mean he will be the first Australian to take the title since 1952 when it was won by Jack Young. On another note I warn everyone to watch for a virus attached to a very authentic looking e-mail from Microsoft. It's hitting us in a big way. Hope you enjoyed this bit of trivia. Best wishes.
26-09-2003, 10:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

It is just the hangover from the Manx. Trying to earn a few quid for the next trip away. Also Foster has gone underground in Ramsay somewhere so there is nobody to insult at present.Does any one know when the TT tinktank make its ruminations public? As Jan said all is not quiet down here in upsidedown land. I will have the stubbies out and sitting in front of the telly watching the grand final of the Australian Rules footy today.
27-09-2003, 12:37 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Working daft hours at the moment, John..13 hours on Thursday...not good for an old lady like me. How is the knee?
27-09-2003, 08:50 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

pretty good actually Helen! The doctor said another month but is impressed with the way its healing! Will be ok for Knockhill next Saturday! Cheers John
27-09-2003, 04:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wat is tis "TinkTank" you speke of, Grate Ostrich Eeter?
30-09-2003, 10:18 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know John, I taught you'd be lookin in here so oi taught oi would give it a bit of and Orish twang! How many toims do oi have to tell you we have Emus over here not Ostriches, they are just south of Germany.
30-09-2003, 11:59 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ime taukin about de austriche u hadd fer ure crysmis dinnur agayne! Pay atenshun and ule bee (mite b) abul te undoorstand wats goin on.
30-09-2003, 01:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is
taht the frist and lsat ltteer is in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae
we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
ceehiro! LOL!
30-09-2003, 05:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dfat burgges
30-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Got a problem here with very small but troublesome koala bear.It speaks with a very strange accent and seems to be arguing with an imaginary wallaby...well..I hope its imaginary. I remember the trouble that one in Kirkmichael caused at the Manx...
03-10-2003, 12:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

That wasn't a wallaby it was a b***dy dog. And don't start raking up that folk myth about the escaped marsupials again. How that tale gained credence on the Island amazes me.
03-10-2003, 02:01 PM