Belated Birthday Wishes for Ian Huntly
Anonymous
Unregistered

Belated Birthday Wishes for Ian Huntly
Dear Ian - I am sorry that I missed your birthday, 39th, wasn't it???
I hope you had a great party in Malta.
See you at the TT next year!
Harry
29-09-2003, 07:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Belated Birthday Wishes for Ian Huntly
Hey...well kept secret, I didn't know about the young un's birthday. Many happy returns, Ian.
29-09-2003, 08:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Happy belated wishes, Ian.
29-09-2003, 10:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for remembering it !!! Next one, I gets the telegram from the Queen, you know !!

It's these monkey glands I take wot keeps me virile and active (In my dreams) but I am good for my age, they all tell me (In my dreams)

Yes, I had a super party in (on) Malta (which I consider to be the little Isle of Man)
It, too, is becoming an overbuilt offshore island with masses of buildings springing up..

..Elsewhere, it would make a great Mountain circuit ! No mist on the mountain, but the roads there are DREADFUL..A great leveller for the riders !

I have my trip coming up soon on my website <A HREF="http://www.beentheredunnit.com">www.beentheredunnit.com</A>
if anyone wants to see how Huntly holidays when he is not at the TT !! (Not only Malta to see)

Thanks again, plus further thanks to those of you who sent me e-cards and flowers but I am afraid that I am allergic to Dandelions !
30-09-2003, 05:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The roads are terrible aren't they, and when I asked if they drive on the right or the left, I was told "the middle"!
We found a lovely piece of new, wide road one day, and followed it...it led to the dump!
Still, Popeye's set used to be good! Reminded me of some digs on the Isle of Man. Lol!
30-09-2003, 07:17 PM