TYCO BMW & TAS RACING OPT FOR CHANGE OF DIRECTION IN 2016
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TYCO BMW & TAS RACING OPT FOR CHANGE OF DIRECTION IN 2016
[Image: tycobmwlogo.jpg]

After two enjoyable seasons together with tangible success, TAS Racing would like to thank William Dunlop for his services. Both parties have mutually agreed to pursue different options for 2016.

William was an integral part of the Tyco BMW International Road Racing team this season alongside Guy Martin, and although an international victory eluded him, he did win the Irish Road Racing Superbike title on Tyco BMW S1000RR machinery.

Team Manager Philip Neill explained:

“William has been a great ambassador for us this past two years and on a personal note, I have really enjoyed working with him. I have spoken to William at length and we have agreed mutually to go our separate ways for 2016, but the door has certainly not been closed. There’s every chance he could return in the future and of course everyone at Tyco BMW wishes him well.”

William Dunlop said:

“Philip and all the boys at Tyco BMW were very good to me, so first of all I’d like to thank them for making me feel very welcome. I really enjoyed my two years with the team. I’d also like to thank Tyco, BMW Motorrad and Metzeler tyres for their support, which also helped me clinch this year’s Irish Superbike title.”
06-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
TYCO BMW & TAS RACING OPT FOR CHANGE OF DIRECTION IN 2016 - by Malcolm - 06-10-2015, 06:52 PM