Westmoreland set for Brands Hatch season finale with Gearlink Kawasaki
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Westmoreland set for Brands Hatch season finale with Gearlink Kawasaki
[Image: westmorelandonpodium.jpg]

James Westmoreland will return to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship grid for the final round of the season at Brands Hatch this weekend (16/17/18 October), joining the Gearlink Kawasaki team for the final three races of 2015.

Westmoreland has been out of action for the past two rounds after parting company with JG Speedfit Kawasaki, but following a positive test with the Gearlink Kawasaki team last week, Westy will be back to prove a point at the #BattleofBrands on the Grand Prix circuit. Westy was a podium finisher at Thruxton and is keen to end his season on a high this weekend.

Westmoreland said:

"I am obviously pleased to be coming back for Brands Hatch. I have always got on well with Michael and Norma from the Gearlink Kawasaki team and have a lot of respect for them from then we competed against each other in Supersport. I was keen to be back on the grid for the final round as I feel that we have got some unfinished business. We had a good run out last week and my first impressions were mega and now both myself and the team want to end the season on a high. 

Team owner Michael de Bidaph commented:

"We are very pleased to welcome James to the Gearlink Kawasaki team for the final round at Brands Hatch. James tested the Superbike at Mallory Park last Wednesday and felt very comfortable with it. It has been a very hard decision to replace Jed Metcher, who has been a pleasure to work with. I would like to wish him every success in the future with his racing."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
12-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Website Find Reply