TT & MGP film and sound clips
Anonymous
Unregistered

TT & MGP film and sound clips
on the new pathe news site there is clips of the TT & MGP just watched 1930 junior only a few minutes but good all the same it is on
<A HREF="http://www.britishpathe.com">www.britishpathe.com</A> put manx or isle of man in search
14-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT & MGP film and sound clips
Wow! I have just been looking at the Scottish Screen site, which just went live today too. However, although they have sandracing from St Andrews, there are no live clips..darn...thanks for telling us about this.
14-10-2003, 09:50 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I thought this was general knowledge, else I would have mentioned it before.
For those of a certain age, there is a lovely clip of Richard Wyler racing at Thruxton! Lovely period feel. I had the pleasure of meeting this guy in his heyday as the "Ma from Interpol." Very pleasnt man and genuine biker. Wjen we met him, he was riding one of those gorgeous 2-tone blue export Bonnevilles that we all lusted after in those days. He raced alot at Brands, which was where we met him. Wonder what became....

Mike
15-10-2003, 09:24 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just had another look at the pathe website. There ar loads of goodies on there, whatever your interest! For example, if you use Thruxton to search, you get a clip about the Thruxton Jakaroo aircraft (for the aero enthusiasts) and a clip about Phil Read and Brian Setchell in the 550 miler!
I now live in Andover which is just 3 miles form Thruxton, in case you wondered why the interest.
B & B anyone? ;-)
Mike
15-10-2003, 10:04 AM