Rossi & Marquez come together at the #MalaysianGP, resulting in Marquez crashing out.
SILJA Offline

Threads: 38
RE: Rossi & Marquez come together at the #MalaysianGP, resulting in Marquez crashi...
Have someone seen the official "verdict" for Rossi? I've been told that Rossi's 3 points punishment came because he took Marquez wide and not for what some people call the kick. In the link Luca posted I can't see any kick. There are as well romours that Rossi pressed Marquez's brake pedal or was doing some trick with his front brake handle bar. I don't believe that! Another question is if it's possible to kick a 550 pounds rider and MotoGP-bike with a lot of grip and fantastic road maintenance so it crashes? Is it allowed or not to go wide, when first to the corner, if you leave space on the outside for another rider? Well in my opinion Rossi was punished too hard. If the "verdict" is published, please tell me where.
Don't be that optimistic! The light in the tunnel can be a train. Sad
27-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rossi & Marquez come together at the #MalaysianGP, resulting in Marquez crashi... - by SILJA - 27-10-2015, 07:00 PM