Team Mugen back for another year
Mugen Offline

Threads: 4
Team Mugen back for another year
Well we've made our announcement and completed our entry so it looks like Team Mugen will be back for another crack at TT Zero this year.
Quite a bit of our preparation is done but our bikes are not quite made so we haven't turned a wheel yet. From the spec and designs I have seen over the winter we would hope to push the bar a bit higher again this year.
Same riders, J McG and Bruce so no worries on that score, if the bikes are quick enough those two will find the speed.
I read somewhere that we have only made "minute incremental changes" over the past 4 years and "gradual progress". If 4 new motors, 4 new bodywork designs, debut of a new front suspension plus a myriad of battery and electronic changes are "minute" I would hate to think what a major change might have to be. 17mph lap-speed increase over 4 years is hardly "gradual progress" either.
Anyway, some of this years changes might be a bit more obvious, and there are plenty that won't be quite so visible, but we will all see in March when the bike is unveiled.

I'll pop back in here as and when i can if we have something that may be of interest (although I am aware not interesting to everyone), but in the meantime best wishes to everyone competing, attending or just following TT 2016 from home.
08-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Team Mugen back for another year - by Mugen - 08-02-2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Team Mugen back for another year - by Malcolm - 08-02-2016, 05:16 PM