Kiyo and Bridewell complete Bennetts Suzuki shakedown ready for Spanish tests
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Kiyo and Bridewell complete Bennetts Suzuki shakedown ready for Spanish tests
[Image: bennettsuzukilogo.jpg]

Bennetts Suzuki have concluded an initial shakedown at Brands Hatch as three-time MCE BSB champion Ryuichi Kiyonari and Tommy Bridewell completed their first laps of 2016 before the team head to Spain in March to get their pre-season testing underway.

Kiyonari returned from Japan this week and he joined Bridewell at the Kent circuit for some initial laps on the Bennetts Suzuki in damp conditions before the team head to Cartagena and Guadix to begin their pre-season testing in earnest.

[Image: bennettsuzukitest1.jpg]

Kiyonari said: 

"I am very happy to be back, I have only been in the UK a day but I was excited because I haven't been on a bike since Silverstone. It was wet but I enjoyed it. I know the potential of the Suzuki from the Suzuka Eight Hour, it is a different, but the machine is good. The team have a lot of experience; today our target was to check everything for Spain and that is what we did. Spain will be a proper test and I have confidence with the team; we have a plan for Cartagena and Guadix and I just need to adapt to the bike ready for the season."

Bridewell said: 

"It was a bit cold and damp today but it was definitely nice to get a few laps on the Bennetts Suzuki for the first time, and although the conditions weren't the best as it was quite damp, it certainly didn't make it any less fun! It was important for us to have some laps today just to check everything over so we can then get to Spain and get some testing done and so we are ready to get cracking at the first round."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
21-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Website Find Reply