What will change for the 2004 TT?
Anonymous
Unregistered

What will change for the 2004 TT?
I'm reading here and there that there will be changes next year for the I.o.M. TT races concerning the safety of the TT riders, the TT practices etc. But I have not been able to understand WHAT those changes will consist in. Could somebody explain me what HAS BEEN concretelly decided at the moment? And what COULD change?

Thanks,

Marco
08-11-2003, 09:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: What will change for the 2004 TT?
Marco, if any of us knew the answer tothat...we'd be surprised and delighted...decisions? what decisions...oh...where to have the slap up lunch..
Sorry for sounding so cynical, but I feel that way right now. So much could be learned from this years TT, starting with not blaming but changing. Will anything happen...I hope so. I still have faith in some of the people (on the Island) who can be influential, but having spent part of the evening with someone who was a star this year, and who is the future...he is not doing the TT. Not just the organisation, or lack of it, but that is certainly a factor. He would love to do it, but...
09-11-2003, 02:13 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: What will change for the 2004 TT?
But what, maybee his but might help with posative ideas for change for the future of TT .
11-11-2003, 03:47 PM