Hodgson
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hodgson
Has Mr nice guy got himself a new PR manager , seems to me that Neil is using Foggys name to promote his new Motogp venture by way of causing controversy....he knows Foggy`s gonna bite back and i just hope Neil isnt reminded of his uncalled for attack (on someone who has given him support and respect over the years) at the end of his first GP season!
12-11-2003, 04:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Hodgson
12-11-2003, 08:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Hodgson
Silly season has started.Cannot believe everyone on the websites is being sucked in to responding to all the "Tosh" re Foggy and Hodgson. Yes Fogarty was mega on a bike, no argumment from me re that. Personality wise ? well he never did it for me. Neil Hodgson went up in my estimation big time after coming home and getting his career firmly back on course, then returning to Superbikes to become a World Champion. Ok i hear you argue the opposition was perhaps not as great as in past years but you have got to be in it to win it ? and fair play to him thats just what he did. So lets just be glad that GB has a british racer in the biggest class in the world as regards roadracing Moto Gp. Its going to be simply mega next season. We shall have to wait and see how Mr Fogarty`s team gets on next season according to those in the know the engine is Pants ? but with the kind of money that is behind the team i would expect that they would like to improve a lot in there second season in World Superbikes. I also don`t think Neil Hodgson is under any illusion as regards the opposition in Moto GP. But to be the best you have got to believe your the best ???? Just my humble opinion.
cheers,
Stella
12-11-2003, 09:27 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Hodgson PS
I will also be cheering on Shakey and Jezza too of course !
12-11-2003, 09:30 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Hodgson PS
12-11-2003, 10:36 PM