Win Gary Johnson’s Actual 2016 TT Race Bike
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Win Gary Johnson’s Actual 2016 TT Race Bike
[Image: garyjohnsonsbike.jpg]

Innovative new TT squad Team T3 Racing are offering race fans the opportunity to win Gary Johnson’s specially prepared Triumph 675 race bike.

The bike will be campaigned in both Supersport races at the iconic event before being signed and personally handed over by the popular double TT winner. The raffle consists of only 675 tickets, currently available to purchase at £50 each on eth team’s website http://www.tt3racing.com

Also supporting the Team T3 Campaign is legendary helmet brand Bell who will be donating a number of helmets. Seven Gary Johnson replica helmets (in line with his lucky race number) will be up for grabs as runner up prizes whilst Jamie Whitham’s new company 6t9 will also be supplying cleaning goodies for supporting prizes.

A total of 675 tickets are available at £50 each and Gary will pick the winning ticket directly out of his Bell helmet straight after the second Supersport race, which will be filmed for prosperity and fairness.

The bike giveaway is just one of a number of exciting plans from the newly created Team T3 Racing crew, with bikes being developed by performance experts T3 Racing, headed by Tony Scott.

Gary Johnson commented, 

“What a mega opportunity! Whether it’s for racing, trackdays or just sitting in the front room, the winner will get a proper bit of kit. Hopefully it will have just had two strong results on the Island too.

The team boss (Andy Jenkinson) keeps coming up with different ideas and I think this will really attract attention, especially as I’ll draw the winner straight after the race. With Bell Helmets and Whit’s new company I might even buy a few tickets myself too!”

Tickets and more info available here: http://www.tt3racing.com/#comp

10-03-2016, 11:09 AM
Website Find Reply
sticky Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 40
RE: Win Gary Johnson’s Actual 2016 TT Race Bike
I'm sorely tempted to drop fifty quid on this but there's one thing troubling me....

What if he has the misfortune to sling it up the road and smashes it to bits?
11-03-2016, 09:46 PM
Website Find Reply
Andy from Kazakhstan Offline

Threads: 4
Any good at jigsaw puzzles???
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2016, 11:29 PM by Malcolm.)
11-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Find Reply
HammerHead Offline

Threads: 23
Not being cynical, just wondering, but how much does it take to turn out a bike like this for the TT?

Assuming all tickets are sold (been tempted myself) they take £33,750 - does this cover their costs, of the bike at least (excluding tyres, fuel, etc.)?

Add in the sponsorship income and maybe the whole package will be done at no cost as well as some lucky person winning the machine itself. Everyone's a winner (except the 674 who aren't).

"There is nothing so momentary as a sporting achievement, and nothing so lasting as the memory of it."
14-03-2016, 03:24 PM
Find Reply
Maca944 Offline

Threads: 1
I handed over 50 pound, just as I did for the Peoples Bike project. Knowing a bike rides around the Isle of Man TT course with my name on it (well, sort of) sounds like fun.

By the way, what will you do if you win the bike? Use it for track days? Put it in your living room just to watch it? Sell it after a while?
14-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Website Find Reply