Will these two new exotic bikes have an impact?
Alfie Noakes Online
Administrator

Threads: 13
RE: Will these two new exotic bikes have an impact?
The Suter will have both a visual and very welcome audio impact being a crisp 2-stroke, realistically I can't see it winning but having a trick 500 2 poke on the grid with an experienced pilot can only add to the atmosphere, a properly set up 2-stroke will be reliable as Bruce proved with YZR so hopefully the Suter can be as competitive. The RCV213 is a brave move but that's what TT Course racing is all about, the bike is new to the course, there will be defo be a few things crop up in practice that haven't happened in testing but again if you don't try these things you're never going to find out - the man that's never made a mistake will have never made anything :0), the RCV should have enough poke and if they can get the bike to steer and drive well it has a chance with Bruce onboard, I doubt very much Clive has invested that much money/time just to womble around making up the numbers and having a loud big cc V4 back out there should be another good thing to hear. What I'd be interested in finding out is what parts are added or specially made for the Honda and if they are HRC or custom designed / manufactured, going back to RC30 days there were some unbelievably expensive HRC RC30 parts that could be bought with mortgage money and after spending that much money the factory RVF750 was still streets better.
29-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will these two new exotic bikes have an impact? - by Alfie Noakes - 29-05-2016, 10:21 AM