The big questions for me this year... McPint and Cam Donald
KypDurron Offline

Threads: 23
The big questions for me this year... McPint and Cam Donald
I admit that while I always have fingers crossed for McG, I had written him off last year before he destroyed the Senior. Can he do it again? That Honda keeps getting older but it seems to suit him well.

I also wonder how Cam will do, having really just been there for show the last couple years on the Norton. Will he get back on the pace?

One of these days I'm going to pitch a loony fit and walk out of the job and hop a plane for the TT. I want to be there to see these questions answered in person.
01-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Find Reply
L1v32R1d3 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: The big questions for me this year... McPint and Cam Donald
You should be there to see it in person! I agree with the statement about Cam. I'm excited to see him with a team that can really put up a challenge. It was cool for him to run the tests with Norton, but it's time for him to get back in the hunt! I'm not sure if McG is going to pull it off this year. There are tons of talented riders putting in crazy lap times in practice alone. I guess only time will tell...
01-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Find Reply
KypDurron Offline

Threads: 23
I think he's always going to be good for one win. If he gets a good Senior with good weather after practicing for two weeks, he may always have the ability to go out and be the fastest.

Honda is supposedly coming out with a new Fireblade in 2017. I wonder if he will be racing it in the TT...
01-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Find Reply
L1v32R1d3 Offline

Threads: 4
I dunno man. He's definitely one to never bet against but I think the talented pool of riders are hungrier than he is. I couldn't see Hutchy, Mickey D or even Hillier giving in, especially during the Senior. Either way, it's going to be an interesting year!
01-06-2016, 09:04 PM
Find Reply