Controversial my bottom
Anonymous
Unregistered

Controversial my bottom
4 laps is equal to 6 did anyone say when a race was reduced to 2 laps in some cases that the winner should not get the trophy
if you want to be controversial try this
McGuinness has no bikes for this year along with Moodie well good hope it stays that way because you dont bite the hand that feeds you
and bite they did he he who pays the piper plays the tune
and the tune in Manx so just remember that before you sign up with ex officials who have an axe to grind
22-01-2004, 02:07 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Controversial my bottom
As Harvey would say "Have a good day Eric"......
22-01-2004, 09:29 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

On second thoughts, being me i will try a more positive approach. An interesting article about John on front page of Realroadracing.com.
Stella.
22-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Axe to grid???????????????????????????????????????
22-01-2004, 01:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just what I thought, Harvey. I am sure that most marshalls, officials etc are reasonable open-minded people, (unlike some people), who will be hurt and upset by Eric's implication that they will hold a grudge and be looking for revenge.
Those I have met are above that kind of negative nonsense, and will be determined to learn from what has happened in the past and ensure the 2004 TT is the best they can make it.
22-01-2004, 03:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

John and Jim are both profesionals, Jim has retired from racing and John is not going to take just any deal. I am sure that by the start of the NW200 and TT John will have the right kit
22-01-2004, 05:57 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Colin, I can categorically say that Jim Moodie has not retired from racing.
22-01-2004, 09:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jim retired from racing, Colin?

I'm no' so sure about that . . . . . .

You know something we don't??
22-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

22-01-2004, 09:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

usual time for eric to post drivel, namely after the pub. tut tut eric, you really must change your drink, get a few breezers down you ;-]
on another note: why is "bottom" allowed but not ade [with a y on the end] ?
cheers, ade!
22-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

At the recent North West 200 launch Jim Moodie confirmed that he hadn't retired. He said something along the lines of because he isn't riding for Triumph, and he has decided not to go back to the TT, people think he has retired.

He confirmed that he expected to be on the grid for the Triangle Races in May.

Paul
23-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

There has been talk of Rizla suzukis at NW200 , Moodie & McGuiness ?????, i for one would love to see it.
23-01-2004, 12:42 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

If Rizla Suzuki get to the North West, I think it might be a suprise choice with regards to the rider! We'll have to wait and see I suppose, but I hope they do get there. it will add greatly to what is shaping up to be an excellent entry.

Paul
23-01-2004, 01:03 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

What does that mean?
As far as I can tell that is unintelligible gobbledygook.Excuse me, but is english not the language used on this message board?

23-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

24-01-2004, 02:12 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

i wonder if rizla suzuki rode nw200, it would help the any university students watching decide which ciggie papers to use
24-01-2004, 01:20 PM