Footsteps/Joey 03
Anonymous
Unregistered

Footsteps/Joey 03
I watched the programme on TV last night (Yes, I can get Irish TV) and had hoped I would not be the first to comment on this dedication ride to Tallinn..
Joey must be laughing at the antics of this team who tried so hard to emulate Joey.
It was touching, it was "Dads Army", it was emotive. I wish I had done it !

I would really have liked to have seen a map of the trip to follow the route...

It certainly showed another side of Joey.

I have recorded it and will have a second look..

Any opinions please ??
15-01-2004, 10:29 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Footsteps/Joey 03
Unfortunatley most of us can't get Irish TV. Is there any way that tapes could be made available?
15-01-2004, 01:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I missed this last night and wonder if anyone knows if it will be repeated?

Mike
15-01-2004, 03:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sadly we had stormwinds here in munich and it moved the sat.dish. hope that the program will be repeated!!!
15-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I managed to see the program on Sky last night. It was a very touching program all the way through. I especially felt for John Harris on what must have been a harrowing experience for him and I think it showed. An amusing touch was the number plates on Joey's bikes which I suppose took away some of the hassle at the border patrols. It is a must see program by any means.
15-01-2004, 05:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

For those who didn't or couldn't get the programme, write to my Email address with Snail Mail address and I will send you a copy VHS Pal or DVD. All I ask is the cost of the recording medium(to me) and postage, as motorcycle enthuasiasts I hope you will honour the payment on receipt of tapeDVD, I am retired now.

For continental Europe fans I am not sure what system your country employs and whether my copy would be compatible.

A wonderful programme.

Big D
15-01-2004, 10:21 PM