Rex White
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rex White
Just had a phone call to tell me that ex Suzuki GB team manager Rex White has died suddenly. He was instrumental in bringing some top names to the TT in the 70's & 80's and was team manager to many a top GP rider of the day. Last saw him at Scarborough & spoke on the phone with him just before Christmas when he said he was looking forward in coming to North Wales again as he came to live in Caernarfon many years ago when he joined Barton Motors before rejoining Suzuki.A very well liked and respected gentleman who will be missed by all who knew him.
15-01-2004, 11:05 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Rex White
Sad news indeed.His name was very familiar to us during our early TT years.
16-01-2004, 12:39 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rex White was the perfect team manager and excellent at P.R..........We could write masses on him and it is a pity his full life was not recorded in book form..
A very sad day indeed.
16-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

He was truly a very nice man, as well as a brilliant manager. Proof that you can be both. He will be very much missed by both riders and friends.
16-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Very sorry to hear that news. I spoke to him at great length at the Post TT event at Mallory last year. He was advising me about the Suzuki that is illustrated in one of my Barry Sheene prints...
A really nice man. Sad news. Condolances to his family. JB
16-01-2004, 02:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

See <A HREF="http://www.bbhmg.com/rex.htm">www.bbhmg.com/rex.htm</A>

16-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

wasn't he the team manager for skoal bandit suzuki when smutty robinson, paul iddon and chris martin rode for them? or am i mixing him up with somebody else?
cheers, ade!
16-01-2004, 08:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any further information on Rex please-

??????
19-01-2004, 09:37 PM