New 'DJ' Art print
Anonymous
Unregistered

New 'DJ' Art print
Hi Everyone, and a belated Happy New Year to you all. I have recently produced a painting of DJ racing (at the TT of course) and been asked by many of my exsisting customers to reproduce it as a print which will be available from early February. All the information is on this link to my web site.
<A HREF="http://freespace.virgin.net/arty.b/jefferies.htm">http://freespace.virgin.net/arty.b/jefferies.htm</A>

It illustrates DJ winning the 1000cc production race in 2002. (Can anyone advise me what part of the course?)

The photographic reference material was supplied by Dave Collister a Manx resident. Naturally, I will supply some copies for various charities, auctions etc. Please contact me. I was asked to produce something right after we lost DJ but that would not have been right. Having left it this long I do hope that it does not upset anyone as it is how I make my living. Cheers Jim
16-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: New 'DJ' Art print
Cheers and Happy New Year to you, Jim. We need you to keep producing your excellent pictures of our heroes doing what they do so well.How about a sidecar team...Moly and Dan???
16-01-2004, 08:50 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jim

That is a famous picture of Dave's that was used in Motor Cycle Racer Magazine and Motocourse, and was taken at Windy Corner.

With Dave's massive lens, it changes the angle somewhat, which might not make it too obvious at first glances.

Paul
16-01-2004, 11:26 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Jim,

I have one of your originals done for my 60th Birthday, back in 1997. The painting is of Joey, on a road race course, aparently my daughter who purchased same asked you to put it on a 'S' bend.

Last year I was asked to do an auction for the Rob Vine Fund in Sam Webb's Pub Douglas and I was asked to repeat this year. Could you supply a print to Christine, licensee Sam Webbs for this year's auction.

I haven't had time to discuss this with Christine but wanted to get in early.

With best wishes,

Big D (Derek Mason)
18-01-2004, 09:19 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sure no problem. We expect to get them about the 8th of February. Drop me a line after that with a reminder.
Jim
28-01-2004, 12:33 PM