So Their not coming.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

So Their not coming.....
Well Guys and Gals So their not coming, What the Hell the TT has survived worse in the past. Honda, Triumph, Monstermob etc are not coming. But I ask you this I bet most of the Riders Who won the main Races will be there and in my eyes thats what counts. So they wont be on Factory supported Bikes but that is only going to make the Races that much closer for the Fans and open up the possibility of Someone new putting their name on one of the major Trophys. It will be great to see all the Guys & Girls competeing again. I for 1 am looking forward to this years event with bated breath it cant come soon enough for me thats for sure, If anyone out there knows anyone with a big naked modern Superbike they would like to see raced around the TT course get in touch with me on the above E Mail Address. All the best for the coming season....Irish Ago Racing
16-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: So Their not coming.....
There will be new stars this year. Look at the stars we found at the Manx...bet you lot had never heard of Stuart Sturrock or Mick Skene?? Well, we had here, and we promise to keep sending you our secret weapons, and so will the Welsh, the Irish, the English, and The Swiss who gave us the delightful Peter Jarmann....and the Germans, the French, The US, who regularly send us the amazing Wade Boyd...then there's the Manx.....need I say more to get you excited...WHO will be this year's unknown star?
16-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Exactly!
People who go to the TT just to watch the "stars" are missing the point entirely.

16-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good to see the fresh breeze of positivism blowing through the place for a change. The Manx proves you don't need factory or big team walkover victories to provide good racing. There is a lot of valuable advertising up for grabs this year.
17-01-2004, 12:31 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

AGO
HOWS THIS FOR A BET
I GIVE YOU A POUND FOR EVERY FAN GAINED AT TT04
AND YOU GIVE ME A POUND FOR EVERY FAN LOST.
ILL LEAVE MY SACK TRUCK IN THE PADDOCK
17-01-2004, 11:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

18-01-2004, 07:48 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good on ye, Ago.
18-01-2004, 08:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

1961 Ago?? You don't look old enough ;-)
18-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome back Barry.

Jaysus, I thought you were dead!!!!

I never had you down for a crawler though . . .
19-01-2004, 02:24 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think the changes to the TT that were announced recently have come too late to make TT2004 an attractive proposition for riders, teams and spectators. As such, I fear that we may see the lowest visitor figures in living memory for this year's TT (apart from 2001 of course).

But I do genuinely believe that 2005 will see the start of a new era for the TT, and with a hell of a lot of hard work, goodwill and good PR the TT can still have a bright future. It's up to all of us who love the event to do our bit and be positive.
19-01-2004, 08:05 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes...book now and bring a friend...I'll bring Big Jim...
20-01-2004, 12:48 AM