Help Required - 2003 Senior Classic Parad
Anonymous
Unregistered

Help Required - 2003 Senior Classic Parad
I have received an email today from John Atkins, who was a member of the National Motorcycle Museums Team that came over to the Island in June 2003 for the Senior Classic Parade, asking if anyone out there can provide a photograph or two.

Anybody able to help him out ??

" I was a member of the National Motorcycle Museums Team that came over to the Island in June 2003 for the senior Classic parade, which was supposed to be held on the Friday after the Senior, but was cancelled due to Fog. The team comprised of Steve Hislop, Trevor Nation, and Robert Dunlop all mounted on their original TT winning Norton's. As the parade was cancelled the only option was to line the bikes up on the start line and start them up so the crowds could see and hear the mighty Norton's again with their riders. Is there anyone you might know, or someone I can contact who may have some photos of this event.....we set it up and run the bikes at about 6 in the evening. As you can imagine it was heartbreaking to arrange for the riders and bikes to meet up for this event and the famous mountain mist end what could have been a superb lap of the island.

Any help in sourcing a photo would be most appreciated."

If anyone can help John out, then please mail him on <A HREF="mailto:JohnA@INTERGEN.com">JohnA@INTERGEN.com</A>

22-01-2004, 03:44 PM