JG SPEEDFIT REMAIN IN MCE BSB WITH TITLE SPONSORSHIP OF BOURNEMOUTH KAWASAKI RACING
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
JG SPEEDFIT REMAIN IN MCE BSB WITH TITLE SPONSORSHIP OF BOURNEMOUTH KAWASAKI RACING
[Image: jgspeedfitkawasakipromonovember.jpg]

JG Speedfit will be back on the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship grid in 2017 after announcing today (Saturday) a new title sponsorship with the Bournemouth Kawasaki Racing team.

The team will campaign Leon Haslam and Luke Mossey in JG Speedfit Kawasaki colours as it spearheads Kawasaki UK’s assault on 2017 MCE BSB in addition to retaining 2016 British Sidecar champions Ricky Stevens and Ryan Charlwood.

Pete Extance, Team Owner of Bournemouth Kawasaki Racing said: 

“We are delighted to welcome JG Speedfit onboard as our title sponsor for 2017.

“JG Speedfit’s investment, along with Kawasaki UK, has allowed us to put in place our most competitive team line-up for the MCE British Superbike Championship, British Sidecar Championship, North West 200 and Isle of Man TT.

“We are also delighted that Ricky Stevens and Ryan Charlwood will once again lead our attack on the 2016 British Sidecar Championship and I know they are already working extremely hard as they embark on the challenge of securing a hat trick of championships.

“2017 is going to be hectic and I have taken the decision to employ the massively experienced Jack Valentine as team manager to look after all aspects of racing and I look forward to working with Jack in 2017. I strongly believe we have the riders, support staff and sponsors in place to make it a hugely successful year.”

Commenting on the partnership with Bournemouth Kawasaki Racing, Mike Riseley, UK Director of Sales at JG Speedfit commented: 

“We are very excited to be associated with Bournemouth Kawasaki Racing. As a team 2016 was a great year for JG Speedfit Kawasaki and we are sure that we will have another fantastic year in 2017.”
19-11-2016, 01:48 PM
Website Find Reply