How do I e-mail David Cretney ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

How do I e-mail David Cretney ?
Is it possible to e-mail David Cretney! I am infuriated at his comments regarding the "reveiw/rehash" of the TT. Doe`s the man not take any notice of what the TT fans want. We are the people who bring the money in, we are the people who will stop attending, we are the people who want the TT to survive. We do not want 4 laps, we do not want the top teams not to be on the island, we do not want to be dismissed, we want you David to listen to us.

As shown in earlier figures, 4 laps is no more dangerous than 6 laps. The safety and comfort of the competitors and spectators is paramount. Treat the competitors as your wage earners, without them the island will lose a lot of revenue, they need to be heard, respected and provided for!

Give me strength,

Mike.
30-01-2004, 11:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: How do I e-mail David Cretney ?
I reckon an email to <A HREF="mailto:dotl@gov.im">dotl@gov.im</A> marked for his attention would get probably to him.
31-01-2004, 10:47 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't forget he was the one who took the TT out of the hands of the ACU.
And yes they did say 4 laps but there is almost universal condemnation for that idea.
He has listened far better than a lot of other people so don't get stuck into him too much.
We need allies in high places!!
31-01-2004, 11:33 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

What you didn't see was an extra paragraph which says "4 laps of the TT course on a motorcycle PLUS TWO on the Sega Games version "

Is that the answer--?

31-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Try <A HREF="mailtoBig Grinavid.Cretney@dotl.gov.im">David.Cretney@dotl.gov.im</A>

01-02-2004, 03:14 PM