TT Website Classified Ads
Anonymous
Unregistered

TT Website Classified Ads
Hi there, being a bit of an infrequent writer to the TT website, I wondered if the TT classifieds are still going strong? I placed a couple of old TT related books on there for sale today , and noticed that all of the sections seemed to be empty of items for sale or wanted. Seems a shame, for such a fine ( free ) service. Why pay Ebay rates? Support your own website folks!

I have tons of stuff like classic SIDECAR WHEEL ARCH/FUEL TANKS looking for decent racing homes at low prices, so I hope people will start to use this ad service.

Hope this is not too mercenary!
09-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT Website Classified Ads
Would be interested in any fuel tanks you may have thanks malcolm 01422 369229
09-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT Website Classified Ads
The Classified ads section is there for anyone to use, as long as it is motorcycle related. Yes it is a free service, we do not charge for it, never have and never will.

However please remember that we take no responsibility whatsoever for any transactions that take place via the classifieds section and that if you enter into any financial transactions, you do so at your own risk.

Yes it is severly underused and consideration has been given in the past to doing away with it, but why do that, it is there for the benefit of the community without any cost being incurred, like all other sections of TTwebsite.
10-02-2004, 12:58 PM