NW200 trip, info` req`d.
Anonymous
Unregistered

NW200 trip, info` req`d.
Thought this board could help. We are heading over to N.Ireland, at NW200 time, on our bikes. What are the best places to visit, best roads to ride, how do we get to Joeys Bar in Ballymoney?
Anywhere to avoid or not worth seeing? It`s my second trip and we arrive in Larne 13/05/04. Any help or local craic would be much appreciated.
14-02-2004, 07:09 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: NW200 trip, info` req`d.
depends where you are stopping smiler,
the best way from larne up to the triangle area is straight up the coast road, the A2 i think it is, takes you up to ballycastle, across to the carrick a rede rope bridge and giant's causeway. if you are staying in portrush try a beer in the harbour bar [and a meal next door]. as for getting down to joey's bar it's very straight forward, once you get into ballymoney, just look for signs for the station or ask anybody, it's only a little town.
ade!
15-02-2004, 03:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

yes, it's no problem mate. ask anytime, i'll always try and help :-[
ade!
23-02-2004, 11:23 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

yup. if you take the coast road you will probably see 50% of what's considered to be the north's tourist attractions.

if you stay in the nw200 area for your stay, you won't be too far from ballymoney either - or the bushmills distillery either for that matter ;-)
25-02-2004, 11:04 AM