Bus App !
laverda77 Offline

Threads: 9
Bus App !
Just a post to make anyone using buses during TT,aware of the new app "Bus-Man" ive just got it on my phone,and it looks great,with journey planner,maps,timetables,bus stop names etc.the new Mercedes buses are great with wi,fi.too.As a foot passenger during next weeks practice,I'm sure this will be a big help getting around.
23-05-2017, 04:52 PM
Find Reply
Stroller Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Bus App !
(23-05-2017, 04:52 PM)laverda77 Wrote: Just a post to make anyone using buses during TT,aware of the new app "Bus-Man" ive just got it on my phone,and it looks great,with journey planner,maps,timetables,bus stop names etc.the new Mercedes buses are great with wi,fi.too.As a foot passenger during next weeks practice,I'm sure this will be a big help getting around.

When it works - its good.... Its still in trial (beta release) mode and can sometimes be a bit flakey. I've been on the bus at Port Jack and the app has shown the bus being at the Manx Arms
23-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Find Reply
RedlineRick Offline
Cotton Top

Threads: 1
RE: Bus App !
Yea here in Daytona Beach Florida USA our County bus system app/web page is a little laggy too whether on WiFi or phone data.  Misrepresents the number of passengers on-board also.

At least they got the web page going and you don't need to download a 80mb app.

Now if they could just clean the buses properly and get rid of the riff-raff...
"A few yrs ago they screwed up a perfectly good working website just because they want to be 'modern' and now we have a sluggish ugly problematic and feature lacking website. but hey, its modern..., old sites are always better".
24-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Find Reply