Not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not forgotten
Stella, Alex, Bryan and Grant, Just to let you know we are all thinking about you today and peace be with you. Im sure Ross is looking down after his wee brothers. See you next week I hope at East Fortune
23-03-2004, 10:33 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Not forgotten
We think about Ross every day. He will always be that lovely smiling, hard working boy. Love to you all. Helen, Mary,Jake and Louise
23-03-2004, 11:51 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Not forgotten
Thanks so much Liz and Helen.Its been very difficult especially these last few weeks with what would have been Ross`s 21st birthday and of course the anniversary of the accident. However the cards, e-mails, texts, phone calls and flowers that we have had not only this week but throughout the year have been a godsend. I truly know of no other sport that rallies round in times like these to support those of us that are affected in the months to follow such accidents. My love for the sport of roadracing has never wavered once and indeed has helped me personally keep going. Looking foreward to catching up again with you all at East Fortune or if not Knockhill.
love,
Stella

26-03-2004, 04:07 PM