Stella
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stella
Just when things were maybe looking up a bit in the Campbell house...Bry slid off in the wet at Knockhill today, and Stella ran down there to see that he was OK, slipped on the really greasy ground , fell badly and has dislocated and broken her ankle.
She's having an op, probably tomorrow morning, and I'll go in to see her after work. I already have good wishes from lots of you, but if you want to be included, post here and I will pass on your regards.
This time last year it was Alex...
04-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Stella
It is just not fair sometimes, tell her to get well soon from the Australians.
05-04-2004, 12:11 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Get well soon from the Aussies?That means break the other leg doesn't it Don?!!!
Seriously though,sorry to hear that and wish her a speedy recovery from us Helen xxxx
05-04-2004, 06:29 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, she will be hopping like one of those escaped wallabies in no time.
05-04-2004, 08:33 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hiya Helen

Take a few bottles of Bacardi Breezer in with you and I'm sure she'll soon brighten up a wee bit - In fact, tell her to tell the truth - they'd called last orders in the pub and she was legging it to the bar really wasn't she?! Give her our love and best wishes for a quick recovery

Linds and Vic
05-04-2004, 01:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

HI Helen
Thanks for text letting us know, poor Stella.
Give her our Best Wishes for speedy recovery
and tell her not to try the same on clutches !
Or it'll be even longer before she can get drunk on the breezers !
Gail & David
xx
05-04-2004, 06:17 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Please wish Stella well from us all @ Anglesy Helen, Hope she gets well soon.

John, Del , sean + Silver the cat
05-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Helen (with the go-faster broom stick)

Please pass on my best regards to Stella, I am so sorry to hear of her accident, we had just got to know each other through the web sites, she is such a character and I was hoping to eye to eye at TT, perhaps share a 'nectar', especially an introduction to Irish Proper!!!!

Regards,

Big D.
05-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh Dear, best wishes for a speedy recovery to Stella. One thing she will learn is that if she wants to hobble around with a drink in her hand it will have to be a breezer as it's impossible to carry a cup of tea whilst on crutches.
05-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

like you, Big D, I hope to see her on the Isle of Man soon. Believe me, she is even better in real life than in this virtual world.
Went to see her tonight, and she's sore, but getting better. She hopes to get home to her computer tomorrow, if all goes well.
Alex and the boys are coping...just...
05-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

LOL ..Jan's right about trying to walk on crutches while carrying a drink. Bottles are the only way to go, lucky for Stella then that Breezers are her tipple! Best to look out a nice long knitting needle for her as well Helen to scratch down inside the plaster cast boy can they itch !!

Give her my best wishes (again) !

Guy
06-04-2004, 10:21 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe getting home tomorrow (wednesday) depending how physio goes!
Keep everyone updated...

GC111

<A HREF="http://www.gcracing.5u.com">www.gcracing.5u.com</A>
06-04-2004, 11:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have already volunteered to coach Stella in the finer points of hopping with style!

Get well soon, Stella!

Harry
07-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Over the last 16 months since I broke both ankles, small bones in both feet and the left tibia (Bluddy Motorbikes!!) I have been suffering a fair bit. Just awaiting a new NHS appointment for some corrective surgery, to remove metalwork and have bone fusions or something, then I expect to be back in plaster again. Just in time for the TT!!!
Stella has my sympathy.
Chris M
08-04-2004, 08:02 AM