Special retro-livery for Richard Cooper’s Bennetts Suzuki GSX-R1000 at Assen
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Special retro-livery for Richard Cooper’s Bennetts Suzuki GSX-R1000 at Assen
[Image: bennetsheader.jpg]

Richard Cooper will not only step into the British Superbike class as a wildcard this weekend at Assen, but he will do so racing his Bennetts Suzuki GSX-R1000 in a special, one-off, retro livery.

Inspired by the original GSX-R750F - the machine that is arguably responsible for the evolution of sportsbikes as we know them today - Cooper’s GSX-R1000 will feature a classic blue and white Suzuki design, while the National Superstock 1000 championship challenger will also don a special set of retro RST leathers.

With the GSX-R1000 the only all-new bike on the MCE British Superbike grid this season, Cooper’s experience and proven development record will further help the Bennetts Suzuki team, as it continues to turn the new bike into a series front-runner.

Richard Cooper,

“Once we decided that I would ride the Superbike this weekend, we started thinking about doing something special with it. As good as bikes like the new GSX-R are, I also really like the retro stuff, too, and the colours we’ve gone for just scream ‘classic Suzuki’. That whole scene is very popular at the moment, I rode the Team Classic Suzuki Katana recently - which was really good - and the team has also got an immaculate GSX-R750F. That bike’s the real showpiece for Suzuki, so basing the design on that just seemed like a nice fit for this weekend.”

[Image: richcooperatassen1.jpg]
29-09-2017, 11:45 AM
Website Find Reply