Corser Back On His Old Stomping Ground
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Corser Back On His Old Stomping Ground
[Image: PI2018logo.jpg]

Troy Corser’s already one of the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit’s favourite sons, and the Wollongong ace is determined to add another storied chapter when he captains the Australian team in this weekend’s (January 26-28) International Challenge at the 25th running of the Island Classic.

Corser, the two-time WorldSBK champion, is firm in his resolve to see the International Challenge trophy return to Australia after recent domination by the Jeremy McWilliams-led United Kingdom.

Teams from America and New Zealand will also compete in the International Challenge – the former featuring the talents of Colin Edwards for the first time.

Corser is an International Challenge rookie as well, but he’s still expecting big things.

“I started my career at Phillip Island and to come back after so many years is just fantastic. I’ve had fantastic results here and hopefully it will continue this weekend.

The racing is going to be tight and intense, but I’m race fit and here to do the best for my team and bring the trophy back home.

I’m also looking forward to banging bars with McWilliams and Edwards as well!”

Said Corser.

[Image: corserPIclassicpromo.jpg]
24-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Website Find Reply