Kiyonari to race with the Honda Racing British Superbike team at Oulton Park
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Kiyonari to race with the Honda Racing British Superbike team at Oulton Park
[Image: kiyoforoulton.jpg]

Honda Racing is pleased to announce that three-time BSB champion Ryuichi Kiyonari will be racing alongside full-time rider Jason O’Halloran in the 2018 Bennetts British Superbike Championship at Oulton Park this Bank Holiday weekend (5-7 May).

Kiyonari, who will step-in for injured Dan Linfoot at the third round, rides for the Japanese Moriwaki Racing team and brings with him vast experience aboard the CBR1000RR Fireblade, after storming the British Championship in 2006, 2007 and 2010 where he claimed the titles with the HM Plant Honda team.

Kiyo’s experience will help Honda and the team across the Oulton Park weekend, in their on-going development of the BSB-spec Fireblade

Ryuichi Kiyonari

I am sorry to hear about Dan, and first of all I wish him a speedy recovery. I am happy to fill for him at Oulton Park with the team I have been racing with for a long time. BSB is a like a home to me and I am thrilled to be back racing with the boys again. I have been on the Honda Fireblade CBR1000RR since last season and with the team we know each other well. I will do my best to finish high up in the races.

Havier Beltran -  Team Manager

It’s great to have Kiyo back with us for Oulton Park and I can’t think of anyone better suited to fill in for Dan. Kiyo has a lot of history with Honda and this team, and it’s good that he knows most of the guys so it won’t take him long to get settled back in. He’s a very talented rider and Honda has always had an extremely high regard of his skills as a racer, and his long-term experience with the Fireblade will surely help the team.

[Image: hondalogobsb.jpg]

30-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Website Find Reply