For you book buffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

For you book buffs
Spoke to Colin Seeley today, We are in for a treat when his autobiography is printed,a very interesting man who has achieved the lot as rider, engineer,frame & motor cycle builder who has been involved in some of the most fantastic projects and been involved with some of the biggest names in racing from Hailwood to Sheene & many others.Can't wait
18-05-2004, 09:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: For you book buffs
Great man indeed!
The one thing you didnt say there was about Colins amazing modesty and availability.
He always takes time to answer questions. I have seen him in different situations asurrounded by interested fans and he is more than happy to chat. One occassion that springs to mind was at Sacrboro a few years back. He rode the URS outfit on a demo and was so enthuisiastic about it and its history. No question was ignored.
His contributions both to sidecar racing AND the British bike scene remain enourmous.
Yes, I think I will bu a copy....
19-05-2004, 08:51 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

And he had a lot of success as a team manager, he gave Karl Muggeridge when he first came over here.
20-05-2004, 10:00 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

And he looked after my hero - the late Brian Steenson , when he was riding 350/500 seeleys back in the 70s.
21-05-2004, 06:05 PM