Starring role
Anonymous
Unregistered

Starring role
<A HREF="http://www.iomonline.co.im/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=870&ArticleID=792399">http://www.iomonline.co.im/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=870&ArticleID=792399</A>

Who will play Ian??????
18-05-2004, 10:12 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Starring role
Well, it would have to be somebody of the ilk of Sir Alec Guiness, John Houston or Charlton Heston!
Only an actor with such epic credentials could get near the role!

Or, maybe one of the young bucks? Johny Depp would be an obvious choice as he knows where the Island is!!

I have not yet met the great man (maybe this year?) but his exploits in here and on has multi faceted website tell it all....

Mike
(only been going since 1967!)

19-05-2004, 08:46 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Starring roley poley
Had he lived, I feel Oliver Reed would have 'played' me with considerable ease !!

Now he's gorn I really need a tall, dark and handsome Geordie but all I can find is Jimmy Nail !!!

Hope to meet up with some of you all this year...I do tend to base myself in the Hilton Bar or West Side Cafe when I am not taking people round "that circuit"............

My other favourite lie-outs are at Cronk-y-voddee
next to the Institute, Quarter Bridge, Clarks Corner, The Swan at Ramsey, and of course the Paddock.

Or anywhere I can get a free pint of Manx Ale !!!

Catch me if you can.

I am actually coming to the TT after all my doubts..It suddenly hit me that it is a way of life with me and to miss it would be unforgiveable and my opinions were after all only my opinions (or were they ?).

I still think that 'they' have not looked at the underlying problems..

I will of course make my feelings known when I return..///////////

Apologies for the Silly Musical--However, it has triggered off an enormous response, all very TT and I now have a list of songs as long as my arm. We'll see, for I do have the skeleton script if anyone feels like sponsoring me..
See what happened with "MAMA MIA" !!!

Nobody has mentioned "I'm riding along on a rainbow" by Florrie Desmond !

Real Classic 'sung in the bar on the ferry" in No Limit..

19-05-2004, 11:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: WEBHITS---WOW
My website counter feedback has put me in 9th place on "Motorcycle Sport Category" only behind a few speedway sites.............Thank you all for 'hitting' my site and placing me thus but I would like to be No. 1 please..Tell your friends !
19-05-2004, 12:10 PM