TT goers wanted for Granada Program
Anonymous
Unregistered

TT goers wanted for Granada Program
I am looking for an outgoing goup of beer swilling bikers heading for the TT.

Well it is almost that simple. For 1-2 nights i want to follow these punters as they entertain and are entertained by the party spirit around Douglas.

If you really do not give a .....

Call charlie on 0207 633 2505
or mail on <A HREF="mailto:charlie.laing@granadamedia.com">charlie.laing@granadamedia.com</A>

20-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT goers wanted for Granada Program
beware"beer swilling bikers for tv programme wanted"..holiday reps,drunken taxi fares,seen it all before,why give bikers bad image?..as the population gets older,why not a music variety show?...that takes talent and imagination,something these producers dont have.so stay away from the tt.
21-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT goers wanted for Granada Program
I agree , if anyone panders to this "great" idea by T.V people they are asking to be shed in a very bad light....if you want to make a documentry on the TT why not opt for the better side , bike meets , charity raising nights , talk to people who have knowledge of the TT and its history rather than p****d up idiots on the prom....but you wouldnt want that would you , after all the true spirit of the TT couldnt be turned into ill informed piece of TV s**t could it.
21-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

TT Heroes programme
What we need is another programme like the Real TT Heroes, I think this showed the TT in its true light.
21-05-2004, 02:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT Heroes programme
Can you imagine the reaction if they tried to make a programme about the (far more numerous) football hooligans, showing them having a "good time"? Clear off and make stupid mindless boring programmes elsewhere.
21-05-2004, 07:31 PM