TT Documentary
Anonymous
Unregistered

TT Documentary
After a sad day, I have just finished reviewing the new 83 mins long Duke DVD "TT DOCUMENTARY"......

While I do not think tonight is a particularly good evening to start off a new string, I think that anyone getting one of these DVD will find it good at this time since it shows all the good things about the TT up to this year....

(There are sections showing Hizzy and Norrie and also DJ, who were all at TT 2003..)

.With the NEW TT ERA about to start, I hope they can make similar DVDs about the TT with the feeling that has gone into this one....

See you all SOON
26-05-2004, 12:41 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT Documentary
I thought it was an excellent film, one of the best TT programmes I've seen. Isn't it ironic that many people (including myself) thought that TT2003 was the worst TT they can ever remember for a number of reasons, yet it has produced some of the best TT television in the history of the event. This includes the 'TT Heroes' series, which was serialised on Men & Motors.

I must admit, though, that my favourite bit of the new video was the interview with Milky in hospital after his big crash, when he says 'I've lost my spleen, but it doesn't do much anyway. I think I'll feed it to the dog!'
26-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT Doc + Manx Radio
Yes, I agree...Is the "the devil you know" .....situation do you think ?

I have been working at home today, listening to Manx Radio on the laptop....Princess Anne has been to the Island today and it was really funny when the newsreader read out that she was on "her third leg" of her tour of the IOM..Has she got Manx Blood ??

I also listened to David Cretney , Milky and a number of observers commenting about the NEW TT set up, and I do believe that they are convincing themselves ! Did anyone else hear the programme and can comment ??
26-05-2004, 06:25 PM