Rutter set for 30th racing season alongside Mackenzie at Bathams Racing
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rutter set for 30th racing season alongside Mackenzie at Bathams Racing
[Image: McKenzie&Rutter.jpg]

Michael Rutter will compete in his 30th racing season this year as he lines up in the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship with Bathams Racing alongside Taylor Mackenzie who remains with the team for a second season.

The landmark season in Rutter’s career also marks Bathams Prize Winning Ales tenth in motorcycle racing when the season gets underway at Silverstone this Easter (April 19/20/21). The team will again field a two-strong rider line-up with 25-year-old Mackenzie seeking to add to his 2016 title victory in the class.

Rutter said:

“This is a very special year for me, starting my 30th race season, and to have a sponsor like Bathams supporting me for 10 years straight in incredible. Bringing Taylor into the team after his strong results with us at the end of last season was a priority for us, so I’m delighted that is back.”

Mackenzie said:

“When I joined Bathams Racing mid-way through last season, I immediately felt at home, and very quickly got up to speed so signing with them for this season was a no-brainer. I wish the season was starting right now!”

The opening round of the 2019 Bennetts British Superbike Championship kicks off at Silverstone on April 19/20/21

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

01-03-2019, 06:30 PM
Website Find Reply