Thank-you, Malcolm!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank-you, Malcolm!
Thank-you, Malcolm for all the updates. What would we do without you? The online radio is great, but it is at an awkward time over here. As you know my work keeps me hopping! It is fantastic to be able to read your bulletins and see how the races unfolded.
So a big thank-you to you, Malcolm, for everything you do, all year round to provide this great site for all of us to enjoy, and at no charge.
If I can manage the trip next year, I'll buy you a pint!

09-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Thank-you, Malcolm!
No probs E, only too pleased to do it for those that appreciate what the sport is all about.

However the event is changing and I am not sure that I totally agree with the way that what is being proposed is the way to go forward.

No more "real" race bikes and everything now being geared towards production machinery.

What will happen if the major manufacturers make a decision that they have had enough of the TT and decide not to provide the machinery to the top boys ? How do the committee get the stalwarts back ??????

In my mind, it is tragic that the "real" bikes will not be there next year.

Mind you I have always been a "stroker" and that will never change. Personally, I just don't like "diesels"

Thank God there are still places around that appreciate what the 125's and 250's can do on the track. Nothing like a "stroker" on full chat at ear splitting decibels and never will be.
10-06-2004, 01:10 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes Malcolm, more of the same. Easy for me to keep an eye on what's what.
10-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Harvey - For You
Harvey, the pics went about 10 minutes ago. Hope they went to the right address and sorry about the overall size, but thought you would want them that way perhaps.

Let me know when you get them.
10-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree with everything you said about the changes that have been made and the perils that lie ahead.
I'm old enough to remember the 50 ccs LOL!!
But, on the bright side - some day they will look back on these years with nostalgia.
Remember the Carly Simon song ... THESE are the good old days!
10-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Harvey - For You
10-06-2004, 08:59 PM