CRUTCHLOW FEELING POSITIVE ABOUT JEREZ CHANCES
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW FEELING POSITIVE ABOUT JEREZ CHANCES
[Image: lcrhondahdr.jpg]

After the misfortune of the last round in Texas three weeks ago, Cal Crutchlow is hoping for a positive result in the first MotoGP race of 2019 on European soil. Round four of the calendar takes place at the Circuito de Jerez this weekend and the LCR Honda CASTROL rider will be determined to turn his undoubted pace into big points in Southern Spain.

After a podium finish in Qatar, Crutchlow emerged from the races in Argentina and Austin with just three points despite being amongst the pacesetters in most sessions. However, the Briton is remaining upbeat and, after securing pole position in Jerez 12 months ago, believes he is well capable of challenging at the front once again.

[Image: CrutchlowpreJerez3.jpg]

#35 Cal Crutchlow

“I’m really looking forward to going to Jerez, which is a circuit that I like and where I’ve had some good performances, like pole position last year. We know the circuit is good for us and we are able to be fast there, so hopefully we can have a good strong weekend. I think it’s very important to have a good result after the disappointments of Argentina and America. I’m looking forward to working with the team over the weekend and we are all motivated to work hard alongside Honda to get another good result.”

03-05-2019, 02:56 PM
Website Find Reply