Thank You To All Of You
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank You To All Of You
I would just like to say to all of you out there who have visited the site over the past few weeks, a thank you for the appreciation that you have expressed for what we try to do for you, it means a lot, believe me.

Little Bill ( Bill Snelling), what would I do without you ? You are one of lifes true gentlemen and I sincerely appreciate everything that you have done in the past and especially lately, you are a diamond. An associate but more importantly, a friend. Just so sorry that I have not been able to meet up with you to have a good old chinwag and talk about what can be done to improve what we are trying to achieve. Never mind, hopefully I will see you at the Southern and make plans for the future, (as long as that big canine exercise machine of yours is kept in check).

Hope you have all enjoyed it, and roll on next year, albeit without the "strokers".

Sorry I had to add that, as I really do think it is a BIG mistake, as those who know me, know that I think 2 strokes are "The Best" and the the most exciting machinery around. Thand God we will still see them at other prestigious meetings.

I am hearing rumours that the MGP is considering scrapping the events where the "strokers" would be prevalent. I sincerely hope not.

Any comments on that particular point, can of course be addressed in a seperate thread.

Have a great time all of you for the rest of the year, and don't forget to give Palmer a cheer if you see him on the 125, as he carries the TTwebsite sticker on that bike.

Take care all of you, and you know that you are always welcome on here anytime, and of course the whole of the site is free to access at any time, and always will be.

Malcolm.
12-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Thank You To All Of You
Malcolm i totally agree with your comments bout the 2 strokes, its a shame but it looks like there gone.

Well done on your coverage of the races! Were you on the island during race time and if you were why were nt you out round the course watching instead of keeping us lot happy!!!???
12-06-2004, 12:57 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just try to do what I do, to keep you lot informed about what is happening, when it is happening.
12-06-2004, 01:39 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You have done it again Malcolm. This is indeed the TTwebsite and we hope it stays that way.
I will be in Tokyo again in October so keep your head down, I know where you drink.
Re the two-strokes - there always will be Billown.
Thanks again.
12-06-2004, 02:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

So just what did Hiromi tell you when you were in the Melting Pot then ? Don't believe it, I honestly didn't do it. ???????? (lol).
12-06-2004, 02:07 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

or alternatively a bad girl made him do it....
13-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you from us too,Malcom.We are unable to get to the TT(unlike the Witch,who has her own private jet!!!)due to work at this time of year.This site has been the only place where I have been able to keep up with a decent commentary.
14-06-2004, 09:01 AM