CRUTCHLOW CONFIDENT AHEAD OF CZECH RETURN
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW CONFIDENT AHEAD OF CZECH RETURN
[Image: LCRFlexBoxhdr.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow admits he is full confidence ahead of the Czech Republic Grand Prix after his superb performance in Germany last time out. The LCR Honda CASTROL rider ended on a real high ahead of the summer break as he claimed his second podium of the season with a third-placed finish at the Sachsenring.

Now, returning to Brno and the scene of his 2016 MotoGP victory, the Briton is hopeful of producing another positive result riding his Flex-box branded RC213V for the third time this season (www.flex-box.com).

Having overcome the knee injury which was hampering him, Crutchlow is excited to be getting back on his bike and is hopeful of picking up where he left off in Germany.

[Image: FlexboxHondaBrno.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow

“I went into the summer break obviously very happy with the result in the Sachsenring. I took a few days off and then me and Lucy had a few days away in London, so it was nice to be able to do that, then I went back to the Isle of Man and was in training. It was typical summer weather over there, raining most days, but I enjoyed the three weeks off overall. Now I’m looking forward to getting back riding again, but Brno is a strange circuit. I always expect to go well here, some years I go really well and some years I don’t go great. Last year I went quite well until the last three or four laps, but didn’t manage my rear tyre well enough at the start of the race, so we’ll look to try and improve that. We’re happy with the setting we got in the Sachsenring, but whether that will work here we’ll have to see as it’s a completely different circuit. But we’ll try our best and I’m definitely looking forward to the second half of the year.”

02-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Website Find Reply