TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2.(Releasing tomorrow morning)
Furface666 Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2.(Releasing tomorrow morning)
Hello each and all, with the devastating news that the TT has been cancelled perhaps the only small taste of some relief comes in the shape of a new release tomorrow of the game which in its first guise perhaps had some issues regards bike handling and random veers off track etc. The first game for me was stunning to see in its creation and flow, to do a lap in first person view is to play the game properly I think and to get the physics right with all the user inputs, variables of track, speed, surface, etc was always gonna be a tall order.  Looking at the most recent online video reviews shows a new game with a totally reworked physics engine that seems to have transformed the game. With new bikes, parts, tracks, there's a lot new hopefully it will prove to be the game I personally hoped for first time. I will be playing tomorrow and shall give it a jolly good thrashin! If the online multiplayer works, then maybe if there's enough off here we can have our own console races/Online TT ?! Best wishes to all.
18-03-2020, 10:21 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2.(Releasing tomorrow morning) - by Furface666 - 18-03-2020, 10:21 PM