TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2.(Releasing tomorrow morning)
Furface666 Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
RE: TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2.(Releasing tomorrow morning)
Well first play feeling is that this is the game that the first one should have been! I was jaded with the first offering and it's rallycar handling, this is a totally different kettle of fish. We now have ability to adjust compression and rebound, gears individually and bring bike lower to minimum weight with parts available with cash and real life cash with addon packs I guess for those who want it and want it now!. The game is simply so much better, once you get to grips with the in-game interface and get those settings tweaked it takes time but transforms the game and the first person view is very good fun! There are many new tracks to learn, Freeroam, and to practice the tracks before doing them in career is a tip! There are a couple of small issues that will get detailed out in updates I hope, more bugs will be found as players push the game in all directions. But the physics on the bikes feel so much better... I couldn't get toilet roll in six supermarkets today, gave in and found a box of man-size Kleenex, wasting time out there when the best game of the TT ever is to be played..meh!
19-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2.(Releasing tomorrow morning) - by Furface666 - 19-03-2020, 09:08 PM