1984 TT - anybody recognise these riders/bikes?
koala27 Offline

Threads: 3
1984 TT - anybody recognise these riders/bikes?
A request for help from those with long memories on the forum!

1984 was my one & only visit to the TT. I had a great time and I took quite a few pics while I was there. All these years later and now I'm trying to scan them in and digitise the negatives. I now realise that while I recognise some of the bikes & riders, there's a few for which I don't have a clue! I just have a picture of (for example) bike no 39 - no idea of rider or machine!

The iomtt site has the results for all the races in 1984, but it doesn't tell me the bike numbers, just the name and machine. All I've got in the picture is a number. I'm sure I bought a programme & raceguide in 84 while I was on the island but it's been lost over the years.

So I'm hoping you forum members can help me identify some of them? I really need the riders name if possible please.

Just to confirm - I'm not a professional photographer and I don't plan to sell any of the resulting pics. Frankly I don't think they're of a sufficient quality anyway!

So first pic - bike number 39 from the Senior, anybody recognise the rider?

[Image: 1984-TT-No-39.jpg]
05-05-2020, 10:51 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
1984 TT - anybody recognise these riders/bikes? - by koala27 - 05-05-2020, 10:51 PM